Capital Market Write for Us
The capital market is a market where traders trade the market. On the capital demand side, we find operators who need capital (debtors), characterized by insufficient savings to cover investment needs. Companies, individuals, and governments themselves belong to the demand for wealth when they sell government bonds. On the side of the money supply, we find, however, the operators (creditors) with surplus resources, with a flow of savings more significant than their consumption or investment needs. Creditors appear on the capital market to offer their assets. The lenders’ profit margin consists of the interest rate on the capital provided. In the capital market, meet the demand and supply of financial instruments, and if you can send us the ideas, you submit the article to email@example.com.
What is the Capital Market For?
The capital market makes it possible to put financial resources back into circulation that would otherwise remain immobile in savings, transforming them into new investments.
What are the Benefits?
Investors get the financial resources they need to start investing. Savers collect a return (interest) on their unused financial resources.
How does the Exchange of Capital Take Place?
The transfer of funds from persons with financial surplus (creditors) to those with financial deficit (debtors) can occur in the direct market or the open market.
The Direct Capital Market
In the direct market, the creditor and the debtor agree directly, without any intermediary, on the size and conditions of the transfer (loan). The creditor could be another company or a banking.
The Capital Markets Union Packages
On 25 November 2021, the Commission published the first capital markets union package, which included four legislative proposals:
- A single-entry point for investors (European Single Access Point, ESAP) to provide public financial and sustainability information on EU companies and investment products
- The review of the rule on European long-term investment funds (ELTIFs) to facilitate long-term investments, including by retail investors.
- The review of the Alternative Asset Fund Managers (AIFM) Directive to harmonize the rules related to funds that lend to businesses.
- The creation of a consolidated EU-wide publication of trade and post-trade data through reviewing the Markets in Financial Instruments Rule (MiFIR) and the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II).
How to Submit Your Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send the demo article to the provided email.
Why Write for Businessian – Capital Market Write for Us
If you write for us, your business-targeted customer may be a booklover of your blog; you can gain massive contact.
You can link spinal to your website in the article, which stocks SEO value with your website.
This will help in structuring relations with your beleaguered audience.
Our presence is also on social media, and we are determined to share your article on social channels.
If you write for us, you make discernibility and content globally.
Search Terms Related to Capital Market Write for Us
Securities and Exchange Board of India
Securities and Exchange Commission
Sovereign wealth funds
Search Terms for Capital Market Write for Us
Capital Market Write for Us
Capital Market Guest Post
Contribute Capital Market
Submit Post Capital Market
Capital Market Submit an article
Capital Market Become a guest blogger
Writers wanted Capital Market
Capital Market Suggest a post
Capital Market Guest author
Guidelines of the Article Capital Market Write for Us
- We at Businessian welcome fresh and unique content related to Capital Market.
- Businessian allows a minimum of 500+ words related to Capital Market.
- The editorial team of Businessian does not encourage promotional content related to Capital Market.
- For publishing an article at Businessian, please email us at email@example.com.
- Businessian allows articles related to business, marketing, e-commerce, retail, etc.
Business Plan Write for Us
Business Ethics Write for Us
Agribusiness Write for Us
Thrift Shopping Write for Us
Android Mobile App Write for Us
Amazon Write for Us
Marketing Write for Us
Social Media Marketing Write for Us