Write For Us
[Write for Us Businessian] – Thank you for your interest in writing for Businessian.com blogs. We always welcome people with a fresh perspective who want to share their knowledge with our audience. Please, take a look at our brief instructions on what type of content we accept for our blog.
Contact us for a guest blog: contact@Businessian.com [Businessian Write for Us]
Why [Write for Businessian]
- If You Are Writing on Businessian.com You can reach your target audience / customers, be a reader of Businessian.com, and gain massive exposure
- You can get a backlink to your website. As you know, the backlink shares your SEO worth.
- You can also build a relationship with your customers/target groups.
- You can use both categories, e.g., Addressing marketing and business individually or together.
- We are also available on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn so that we can share your guest post on all social media platforms.
- If you [write] for Businessian.com, the authority of your brand and its content will be known worldwide.
And also, we added a category called entertainment. Any blogger or writer who wishes to post an article on the entertainment category, please send us your content at contact@Businessian.com.
What is Business?
Here we are talking about Business. The commercial organisation or company is called a Business. We can find professional activities in Business. Nowadays, people mostly prefer online Businesses.
You can [Write] for the Following Topics
- Business, List of accounting topics, Accounting, Banking, and Advertising.
- Business ethics, Business acumen, Business broker, and Business law topics.
- Change management analyst, Capitalism, Commerce, and Corporate person-hood.
- [Business Write for Us] – Cost overrun, Electronic business, E-commerce, and Economic democracy
- Business mathematics, Business mediator, Financial economics, and Entrepreneurship.
- Investment, Labour economics, Job creation program, and Limited liability.
- Business valuation, Government ownership, Franchising, and Human resources.
- Intellectual property, Industry, Interim management, Insurance, and International trade.
- Business school, Business tourism, Entrepreneurship, and Finance.
- Shareholder value Management information system, Revenue shortfall, Small business, and more.
A company taking action to attract an audience is known as Marketing. Marketing is providing high-quality content to customers. It is a long-term process. Marketing’s primary goal is to provide good product value and increase product sales.
Marketing Niche is massive, and below are the topics we cover in this category:
- Marketing Write for Us – Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Direct Marketing, Brand Marketing, Loyal Marketing, and Mobile Marketing.
- Service Activation, Brand management, Brand licensing, Co-creation, and Corporate identity.
- New media, Promotional merchandise, Product demonstration, and Visual merchandising.
- Advertising, Native Advertising, Display Advertising, Online Advertising, and Out-of-home advertising.
- Account-based marketing, Product Marketing, Digital marketing, and Social marketing.
- Brand ambassador, Behavioral targeting, Drip marketing, and In-game advertising.
- Influencer marketing, B2B Marketing, Attribution Annoyance factor, and B2C Marketing
- Web banner, Word-of-mouth, Social marketing, and Account-based marketing.
- Dominance Effectiveness, Mystery shopping Promotion, Ethics, and Research Segmentation Strategy.
E-commerce is now a new centre of business that is conducted electronically. This e-commerce hub has a global market. Buying and selling products or services, transaction of funds and meeting of buyers and sellers are done through the internet. Electronic commerce is called electronic commerce or internet commerce. E-commerce has made our lives much easier and more innovative.
Includes sales and transaction management for:
- Micro-enterprises or large corporations
- Products or services that are physicalor digital, e.g. an online training course, a chef delivering meals from online orders, or a visitor attraction that takes ticket reservations and payments online
- custom handcrafted items or mass-market products
- Private customers or business customers
You can sell almost anything online, provided you have the means to deliver it and customers to buy it.
Finance – Shares
Finance has been closely related to money since it replaced barter as a medium of exchange. Finances are the basis of all activities; economically, socially and administratively. Funds flow from the public as taxes to the government, as savings to banks and financial institutions, and as equity, bonds, or debentures to the entrepreneur. It is then used by governments and other agencies for various development and non-development activities, and returned to the public as income in multiple ways.
[Finance Write for Us] – A stock is a portion of ownership or “equity” in a company. Stocks are sometimes also called stocks. Shares in listed companies can be accepted and wholesaled on an exchange such as the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). Investors who own a company’s stock are called “shareholders.”
Real estate denotes a piece of land and all its physical assets. It includes natural resources like trees and ponds and manufactured additions like buildings or fences.
[Real Estate Write for Us] – This definition covers real estate at the maximum level and varies from what comes to mind when you hear the term real estate as a business. In this guide, we will focus mainly on real estate as it is the profession of buying and selling real estate.
Real estate can refer to a suburban house, a vacant lot, or even a high-rise office building in a busy metropolitan area. The term generally applies to any property and any files attached to it.
Telecom – Technology
Telecom, a short form of the word telecommunications, is the exchange of information by electronic means. Telecommunication is the transmission of signs, writing, images and sound or information of any kind by wire, radio, optical or other means.
Technology is a body of knowledge used to develop tools, build skills, and mine or gather materials. It is also the application of science (the combination of scientific and material methods) to achieve a goal or solve a problem. Scaling is a way of representing the relationship between the actual size of an object and the numerical or visual characterization of that size.
How do I Format the Guest Post?
To format your article or guest post, do the following:
- The introduction of the article should be the first part of the article.
- Write your content in a simple and straightforward manner. Try to include some research sources in the article.
- Use tags H1, H2, and H3 if necessary. Each paragraph should only consist of 3 to 4 lines.
- Don’t forget to draw a conclusion at the end of the article.
We believe in providing informative and user-friendly content to Businessian.com or our visitors.
Guest Writer Guidelines
The Article should be 500+ words and should be unique.
We limit two links per Article, 1 for your homepage and another to your internal page.
Content should have subheadings and proper alignment.
Image with Copyrights, size should be 1200 X 800 pixels.
We appreciate you checking the content on to avoid grammatical mistakes.
Make sure the post should be related to the categories mentioned.
The article you write should be well researched and mention the sources too.
Don’t send the article/post which has been published elsewhere. Please check the plagiarism before sending the Article to us.
Don’t send an article/post promoting your product or service. When you write an Article, make sure it is informative and non-promotional
That’s it. When you’re ready to share your article with us(Businessian.com), send your article or post via email, contact@Businessian.com.
Please provide royalty-free material that you believe will help keep the article.
- Links to relevant sources (only one link to a commercial site allowed)
You can offer a short profile about yourself at the end of your article. It should contain the following:
- A high-quality square image of yourself
- A brief biography – 50 to 150 words
- A link to your website
How to submit
After verifying that all of the above guidelines are met, please email your article and author bio to contact@Businessian.com
We will post all articles that meet the above guidelines, but we reserve the right to reject articles that we believe do not meet the guidelines. We also reserve the right to adjust articles where necessary to improve the reading experience.
Related Search Terms
technology “[write] for us”
write for us “tech”
business blog write for us
wellness write for us
write for us
small +business +online
small business guest post
write for us guest post
lifestyle [write for us]
technology + “write for us” + guest post
mobile technology write for us
mobile technology + “write for us”
Business Write for UsReal Estate Write for Us
Small Business Write for Us
Marketing Write for Us
Advertising Write for Us
Social Media Marketing Write for Us
Finance Write for Us
Gold Write for Us
Income Write for Us
Branding Write for Us
Business Forms Write for Us
Commerce Write for Us
Web Analytics Write for Us
Business Technology Write for Us
Transportation Write for Us
Thrift Shopping Write for Us
Employment Write for Us
Google Ads write for us
Cyber Security Write for Us
Mobile Apps Write for Us
IoT Write for Us
Gadgets Write for Us
Machine Learning Write for Us
SEO Write for Us
SD-WAN Write For Us
Glass Screen Protector Write for Us
10″ Ring Light Write for Us
Auto Tracking Phone Holder Write for Us
Digital Health startups Write For Us
Web Research Write for Us
Heart Health Write for Us Android Mobile App Write for UsCRM Software Write for UsERP software Write for Us