Digital Health startups Write For Us
A significant part of the populace has used telemedicine services. Since 2020 to consult with their doctor, therapist, or other healthcare providers.
Healthcare providers have had to adjust and accept patient visits online using remote tools and technology solutions. Since the COVID-19 outbreak rocked the world. Some digital health businesses have thrived in recent years, creating ground-breaking technologies. That have revolutionized the healthcare sector.
Digital health startups have gotten well-deserved attention as the desire for virtual healthcare solutions has increased. These are the leading startups in digital Health for 2023.
Top Digital Health Companies
Maintaining your Health and well-being is critical to your quality of life. Meet the top digital health startups that are changing the face of telemedicine. These companies have created innovative, virtual solutions for healthcare needs ranging from painless dentistry to accessible mental health care.
- Location: Oakland, California
- Founders: Ritankar Das
- Founded In: 2014
- Funding: $50.4 Million
- Investors Include: Frazier Healthcare Partners
The descent takes the future of medicine by offering digital services. That use machine learning to prevent disease and improve patient care.
- Location: Santa Monica, California
- Founders: Luke Kervin, Travis Schneider
- Founded In: 2014
- Funding: $125 Million
- Investors Include: HLM Venture Partners, Leerink Transformation Partners, Toba Capital
PatientPop, founded in 2014, provides technologies to help healthcare providers grow their practice and attract more patients. As well as automate a variety of processes for both patients and providers. Physicians can use PatientPop to create an optimized web presence that allows potential patients to find their services more and to create automated email marketing campaigns.
3. Cohere Health
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Founders: Duncan Reece, Siva Namasivayam
- Founded In: 2019
- Funding: $56.1 Million
- Investors Include: Polaris Partners, Define Ventures, Flare Capital Partners
Cohere Health’s primary focus is the connection between the patient, provider, and healthcare plan. This digital SaaS and healthcare company aims to improve and streamline patients’ healthcare journeys by improving care quality and transparency throughout the entire patient care journey.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write to Us, you can also email us at contact@Businessian.com.
Why Write for Businessian – Digital Health Startups Write for Us
If you write for Businessian, you get the following:
1. If you write for us, your business-targeted customer can be a reader of our blog. You can have massive exposure.
2. You can link back to your website in the article, which shares SEO value with your website.
3. This will help in building relationships with your targeted audience.
4. Our presence is also on Social Media, and we will share your article on our social channels.
5. If you write for us, visibility of your brand and Content globally.
Search Terms Related Digital Health Startups Write for Us
health and medical informatics
digital health platforms
Augmented and virtual reality
Ownership of health data
Misinterpretation of data
Additional Legal and Regulatory Issues
Primary Care Services
Acute Care Services
Guidelines of the Article – Digital Health Startups Write for Us
- The post should be 600- 800 words long.
- The title should be in all capital letters.
- The article should have one featured image and 1-2 relevant images or screenshots.
- Start your post with an interactive introduction to grab the attention of readers.
- Content should be well flowing, engaging, and easy to read. You can include examples to simplify your concepts.
- End your article with a proper conclusion and add critical takeaways.
- Content should be well organized and use paragraphs. And also, use headings, subheadings, bullet points, and steps.
- If you are making any claims or including facts or statistics, make sure to add source links.
- Your Content should be 100% original and unpublished on any other website.
- Check your Content and proofread it to avoid grammatical and spelling errors.
You can send your article to contact@Businessian.com.