Businessian Write for Us
Business Write For Us – Thank you for your interest in writing for Businessian.com blogs. We always welcome people with a fresh perspective who want to share their knowledge with our audience. Please, take a look at our brief instructions on what type of content we accept for our blog.
Contact us for a guest blog: contact@Businessian.com
Topics Businessian.com Cover – Business Write for Us
- Business, List of accounting topics, Accounting, Banking, and Advertising.
- Business ethics, Business acumen, Business broker, and Business law topics.
- Change management analyst, Capitalism, Commerce, and Corporate person-hood.
- Cost overrun, Electronic business, E-commerce, and Economic democracy
- Business mathematics, Business mediator, Financial economics, and Entrepreneurship.
- Investment, Labour economics, Job creation program, and Limited liability.
- Business valuation, Government ownership, Franchising, and Human resources.
- Intellectual property, Industry, Interim management, Insurance, and International trade.
- Business school, Business tourism, Entrepreneurship, and Finance.
- Shareholder value Management information system, Revenue shortfall, Small business, and more.
Topics Businessian.com Cover – Marketing Write for Us
- Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Direct Marketing, Brand Marketing, Loyal Marketing, and Mobile Marketing.
- Service Activation, Brand management, Brand licensing, Co-creation, and Corporate identity.
- New media, Promotional merchandise, Product demonstration, and Visual merchandising.
- Advertising, Native Advertising, Display Advertising, Online Advertising, and Out-of-home advertising.
- Account-based marketing, Product Marketing, Digital marketing, and Social marketing.
- Brand ambassador, Behavioral targeting, Drip marketing, and In-game advertising.
- Influencer marketing, B2B Marketing, Attribution Annoyance factor, and B2C Marketing
- Web banner, Word-of-mouth, Social marketing, and Account-based marketing.
- Dominance Effectiveness, Mystery shopping Promotion, Ethics, and Research Segmentation Strategy.
Benefits of Writing on Businessian.com
- If You Are Writing on Businessian.com You can reach your target audience / customers, be a reader of Businessian.com, and gain massive exposure
- You can get a backlink to your website. As you know, the backlink shares your SEO worth.
- You can also build a relationship with your customers/target groups.
- You can use both categories, e.g., Addressing marketing and business individually or together.
- We are also available on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn so that we can share your guest post on all social media platforms.
- If you write for Businessian.com, the authority of your brand and its content will be known worldwide.
And also, we added a category called entertainment. Any blogger or writer who wishes to post an article on the entertainment category, please send us your content at contact@Businessian.com
How do I Format the Guest Post?
To format your article or guest post, do the following:
- The introduction of the article should be the first part of the article.
- Write your content in a simple and straightforward manner. Try to include some research sources in the article.
- Use tags H1, H2, and H3 if necessary. Each paragraph should only consist of 3 to 4 lines.
- Don’t forget to draw a conclusion at the end of the article.
We believe in providing informative and user-friendly content to Businessian.com or our visitors.
Authenticity is extremely important and one of the most important requirements on this List. The minimum number of words required is 600 words. If you refer to other sources, you must properly credit them in the mail. Avoid being too general, as “many studies have shown. Readers need authentic evidence even if they don’t click the source link. Once the content is ready make sure it is 96% + original in Copyscape or any other review tool.
Keep it Casual
Articles should be written in small, short paragraphs with a maximum of 4 to 5 lines per paragraph. Use simple sentences. Minimize the use of complex words and phrases and make the content or article easy to understand. Each sentence must not be longer than 25 words. Avoid irrelevant sentences. Every sentence must represent value for the reader.
If you see that a sentence is not doing anything but adding word count, just delete.
Make it Relevant
Before writing the content, please familiarize yourself with our buyers’ goals and challenges. As you write the content, keep these goals and challenges in mind so you can make the content relevant to our audience.
Use at least 1 picture that is relevant to the article and properly credit the source. You can use websites like Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash, and freepik, where you can find high-quality free images. The use of images in content is welcome as long as they are relevant. Also, add alternative text for images. This is very important for SEO.
Provide appropriate links to resources that will help the reader get more information on the subject if needed. However, make sure the links are reasonable, work, and don’t lead to competing websites. You cannot use more than 2 outbound links. At least 1 relevant inbound link to our other sources is required.
That’s it. When you’re ready to share your article with us(Businessian.com), send your article or post via email, contact@Businessian.com.
We look forward to working with you!